meta data for this page
Overview of the features of Order Management Module
The main goal of the Hybris eCommerce Suite is to integrate the order process of a company. Here is the list of the features offer by this module to towards this goal. In every case, further customization is required.
- Integrates order processes from multiples channels. Hybris offers interfaces to integrate points of sale, warehouses, financial, payment and fraud detection systems. ERP, CRM, Call Center Apps could also be used.
- Order Controller: Manages the steps of the order process. Third parties may react to state changes or add functionality.
- The order server keeps track on the changes on the order, the entries and the consignments.
- The orders may be splitted, routed separately and be sent, when the warehouse receives the item.
- An order may be canceled.
- It displays the aggregated stock of a group of products.
- It consists of the basecommerce and payment extensions. The technical details are explained in the documentation of those extensions.
- A mutichannel ecommerce strategy requires a single source of product information (PIM)
- Crosschannel strategy: Guiding the customer from one channel to the another one using vouchers, gifts, loyalty programs and store events. This stimulates the customer to purchase.
- Used in conjunction with the Accelerator:
- Web Stock: Products available in the warehouses linked to a base store.
- In Store Stock: Products available in the warehouses linked to a point of service with type store. These products are available for pick up.
–Based on Hybris 6.1